- Babel, configured with
- Webpack, configured to provide the following:
- Clean the output directory.
- Copy all files from
staticto the bundle output.
- HTML Webpack Plugin, configured by default for index.html
- Mini CSS Extract Plugin, configured to pack style.css with a hash for cache busting.
babel-loader, outputting a single script.js with a hash for cache busting.
- ESLint, using the ESLint Recommended preset with some light customization. No NPM scripts are included for ESLint, with the intent being that you'll use tools within editors for running ESLint. (I use Visual Studio Code's ESLint extension to manage this)
- NPM scripts for development server and packaging builds.
- .gitignore setup with GitHub JS defaults
No solutions are included for testing, templating, or CSS pre-processing. These can, however, easily be added to the dependencies through
npm install --save or
--save-dev. Clone the project, reset the git repo, and then run
npm install to install all the dependencies. Use
npm start to run a development server, and
npm build to output a bundled build to the